Home » Links & Resources
Recommended Links & Resources
1) Building & Realty Institute (BRI) The Building & Realty Institute is one the largest construction, development and real estate-related industry trade associations in New York State.
2) 32BJ Union With more than 120,000 members in eight states and Washington, DC, 32BJ is the largest property service workers union in the country.
3) Council of NY Coops and Condominiums The Council of New York Cooperatives & Condominiums (CNYC Inc.) is a not-for-profit membership organization for housing cooperatives and condominiums.
4) NYS Department of Environment Protection If you are a business in New York State looking to cut down your energy bill, to reduce your waste, or to get advice on complying with regulations, the Environmental Improvement Resource Directory is a great starting point. Here, you will find information on technical assistance, funding for capital investment, applied R&D funding and partnership opportunities, guidance on obtaining an environmental permit, and even information on professional training programs.
5) Westchester Coop & Condo Council
6) Westchester County Government
7) Westchester County Rent Guidelines
8) Westchester County Dept. of Health
9) The Cooperator Cooperator.com is an online edition of The Cooperator newspaper. The publication serves the co-op and condo community with thousands of free articles on management, finance, maintenance and more...
10) Habitat Magazine HABITAT mixes vivid storytelling and service articles to cover issues of co-op / condo living and management concerns from the perspectives of board directors and property managers.
11) The Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
12) The New York State Department of Taxation and Finance
13) Council of New York Cooperative & Condominiums